| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yichang in March is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 56.9mm (2.2in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Yichang March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yichang, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yichang:
- Taiyuan, China - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) N
- Zhengzhou, China - 497.8 kms (309.3 miles) NNE
- Nanjing, China - 726.6 kms (451.5 miles) ENE
- Pingbian, China - 204 kms (126.8 miles) ENE
- Shanghai, China - 970 kms (602.8 miles) E
- Nanchang, China - 503.5 kms (312.9 miles) ESE
- Changsha, China - 310.2 kms (192.8 miles) SSE
- Ganzhou, China - 648 kms (402.7 miles) SE
- Shantou, China - 970.8 kms (603.2 miles) SE
- Guangzhou, China - 859.7 kms (534.2 miles) SSE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 975.4 kms (606.1 miles) SSE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 976.5 kms (606.8 miles) SSE